Saturday, April 30, 2011

30. Look back on this last month and talk about it.

There's really not much to talk about cause this month is pretty slow for me. 

I don't think we had a huge outing that is worth talking about. I mean, we had a small get together at my house but it's not one of those impromptu "oh lets stay out the whole night" kind of thing. 

Sikin and Rehan went to Kuala Lumpur so i am still waiting for my scarves. Haha 

Yeah, pretty much this month have not been THAT interesting. I've had a lot of interviews for job and everything. Phone interviews, countless. 

What else happened? 

Oh, Nomination Day was exciting. Now i have to wait for the speech for my area of vote. I got my polling card. It's my first time voting so i kinda feel a little bit nervous at the same time. It's a huge responsibility i think. Even though my vote is not the only vote, but it's kinda cool to know that my vote is gonna be part of what makes Singapore better, or worse, depending. Haha, but i have confidence Singapore is gonna survive anything. 

Well, maybe except nuclear attacks. Which i am happy to know that surrounding neighbouring countries are absolutely against us having a nuclear power plant in Singapore. I am thanking them for disagreeing to it. Haha

Yeah, sidetracked.

I told you, this month have been really slow for me.

Oh, we got free monies from the Govie, which is awesome. Questionably a move of integrity (or lack of) on their part, but hey, if they're willing to give us free money, we'll take it!

Yeah, i got my marshmallow chocolate fishes and chocolate pineapple bites, FINALLY. It's from New Zealand, so i guess that's why it took a little while to get here. It's awesome though, that it's finally here. Got a little smashed but it's still edible so i'm good. I can't stop munching the chocolate fishes, they're so good.

Of course, the highlight of my month was possibly watching The Royal Wedding. I watched it three freaking times just so i could look at Prince Henry of Wales. Yeah, i'm that bored. 

I'm assuming you guys had a better month than me, so tell me what you guys did. Have a lovely day all!

No comments: