Saturday, April 16, 2011

16. What are you passionate about?

That's a very good question. I have so many things that i'm passionate about.

One of them is of course, cooking. I love cooking, i love feeding people. Though, i will cook whenever i want to, do not FORCE me to cook. If i HAVE to cook just because someone tells me to, i will feel really bleah about it. I just won't have fun. That's what i like about cooking, it's fun. You can have your own twist to an otherwise "traditional dishes". You can play around with flavours and incorporate it into your own original dish. I really like cooking, that's why i like dinner parties or sorts. It makes me happy to be honest.

I am also passionate about blogging. I know sometimes what i blog is so mundane, but i feel like it's a nice way for me to express myself. I had a phase where i got so lazy at blogging that i just let it die down for a little while. I think i kinda like these themed blog posts that i'm doing. I feel like i do a lot more when i have a deadline to meet.

What else?

Well, there may be a lot of things that i feel strongly about, but the two main things that i have absolutely love for are children and helping people. See, i like children and i like helping people, but i am passionately passionate (-_- @ me) when i get to help children.

I don't know. I feel very peaceful with myself whenever i manage to successfully give out aid to people who needs them. I am not just saying that just because it make me seem like a "nice person", but it's really true. I feel super useless when i can't help someone with a bad day. It's so weird cause i genuinely feel bad cause i think of myself as a bad friend.

So anyway, back to helping children. I feel like i am blessed to be born in a family that has all the basic necessities to survive, and maybe a little bit more than others. Some kids don't even have real toys and sometimes even food or clothes.

I get some questions before on why i keep saying "dear daughter" on my Twitter and Facebook statuses. They usually ask me if i have a daughter. Well, my answer is yes and a no. Yes i have a daughter, but no, she is not MY daughter.

With the blessed life that i have and being thankful for it, i guess the best thing to do is just give back. That's why i decided to sponsor a child in Myanmar.

Last but not least, what else am i passionate about? 

Life, of course. I love my life and i am contented with everyone and everything i have in it. It's great, there's nothing more i could ask for. 

No comments: