Friday, April 29, 2011

29. If you could be doing the same things you do now, only in your own way, how would a normal day in your life go?

Here's the thing. I woke up early today because both my mum and my brother was telling me to cook. So i got up, cooked, took a shower and spent the whole day watching The Royal Wedding.

Did you guys watch it anyway? The Abbey was gorgeous and majestic. The people have really fancy hats on, i liked it. Prince Harry, of course, looking as fine as always. Prince William looking very smart and manly. 

Did you see the dress Kate Middleton was wearing? Very sexy yet modest, classy and elegant at the same time. It was a beautiful dress for a very beautiful lady. 

Grand wedding too, but yeah, i'm not gonna go in details about the wedding since 3/4 of you guys probably watched it since that's all they're showing on television and live streams. 

So yes, back to the blog. 

Since i am not working right now, all i do at home is cook, clean my room. Look for a job mostly and blog. I don't know what to tell you guys. 

Haha, if it were up to me, i'd rather be writing articles for a magazine or something but i don't think i'm up to THAT level yet, so i'm just trying to write reviews and blog posts and everything. Who knows right? One day people might like my writing and offer me a job as a journalist or something. 

Right, i am not working at the moment, so i have a lot of time. 

I would actually much rather go to a third world country and help out. I wouldn't call myself a humanitarian but i just like helping people. 

But if you all want me to be selfish and answer something that will only benefit me, i'd like to go for a holiday. To Rome, back to Belgium and New Zealand. 

Maybe to London to meet Prince Harry. Haha


Have a lovely day, all!

No comments: