Thursday, April 07, 2011

7. Think of the last person you hugged. What would you do if they vanished completely?

Who was the last person i hugged? 

It has got to be my dear mum. We have had our difference when i was growing, due to some family conflict and i didn't use to treasure her that much cause my dad is the one who raised me. Don't get me wrong, my mum is a great mum, but she used to work night shift so she wasn't really hands on with us. 

I love both my parents, but ever since they got divorced, i have been living with my mum. Sure, i had my rebellion moment before, and i act out a lot. She is still there for me, though, so we can't really judge how huge a mother's love is. 

What would i do if she suddenly vanished? Quite honestly, i have no idea. It's part of my fear ever since i was a little girl. Fear of abandonment. I think i would really go insane if i were to lose my mum, or my dad. I would really go crazy, maybe even back to recluse. 

Oh my god, i don't even wanna think about it now. It just scares me way too much.

No comments: