Wednesday, April 06, 2011

6. Talk about a recent experience that has effected you greatly and how.

Well, am i suppose to talk about something positive or negative? Either way, this experience has affected me both positively and negatively. 

Recently, i just lost my job. Well, it was early December, i think. I don't wanna get too much into it, so lets just say it's based on an irreconcilable differences. Haha, pfft. Anyway, whoever was working with me should know what happened anyway. I only have one thing to say, i believe in Karma and God. So yeah, good luck to him.

Anyway, at first, i was relieved cause i was actually already feeling all the pains in my back from all the knives the people there were throwing at me behind my back. No seriously,  if it was a real knife,  you basically have to change your shirt every five minutes. That's how conniving the people in my department was. Well, some of them  are genuinely nice, i just don't trust all of them. 

So yeah, lets go back to the topic. I was happy, cause at least i could rest. I took a break until end of January and then i started trying to look for a job on and off cause we were going for a family trip end of February. After the trip, i was rejuvenated and everything, so i went job hunting of course.

I have no idea how many jobs i have applied. Or how many interviews i have went to, it's just ridiculous that it's really THIS hard to find a job. I could actually just die in my bed thinking about it.

Well, i think i might feel a little bit down nowadays, cause i've never stayed home this long before. Even after my Diploma graduation, i was given a job straight away, so imagine my predicament now

It's been really depressing and i'm trying so freaking hard to stay positive but some people really make me feel a little bit useless. Yeah, just some days that's all, but i'm trying so hard to be positive and just not let people bug me that way. 

I should just marry a rich man and not think about the money and everything. Haha ah well, i'll get something soon. No worries. 

No comments: