Friday, April 22, 2011

22. How do you think people see you? Be a little negative and a little positive.

Wow, this is like asking a song writer about the songs he wrote. Of course he's gonna say good things about his songs!

Haha, same as me, of course i'm gonna say all nice things about how people see me. I'm awesome, can't you tell? 

No, for real though, i am not sure. 

I know some people don't like me, but i have no idea why. It could be the fact that i'm just too honest about things or the fact that they have no idea what kind of a person i am. I seriously do not know why people don't like me. 

There are some girls who go "You make it so easy for me to hate you right now." but they never ever tell me why it is so. I want to ask why but at the same time i don't care if people don't like me. So i really have no idea why people don't like me. 

Haha, i'd like to think of myself as a nice person. I give it my all to be a good friend. A lot of people say i'm pretty easy to get along with so it really makes me wonder sometimes why some people really don't like me. 
They tend to think really different things about me compared to how i really am. Probably because they heard some things about me that are not true. I don't know. Haha i really have no idea. 

Some guys call me names because i don't entertain them. I mean, i don't mind being on cam with you and everything, but don't flash me or ask me to flash you. I have no idea what they heard about me but i will never do that. Ask people i've cammed with, i never do those kinda things and i block those people who flashed me. Yeah, so i guess some girls think i'm a whore, just because they think i do these type of things on cam. 

Haha, i feel like all i'm repeating is "I don't know why people don't like me.". 

It's true though, cause i get along with a lot of people and people always think i'm nice and easy to talk to, fiercely loyal and all sorts. So how is it that a small group of people see a different me? 

It could be jealousy, like most people say, but i don't see anything of me that anyone should be jealous about. So yeah, why don't you people enlighten me. 

For people who do not like me, just leave me a comment to say why you don't or something? Haha if you even read this. For those who do like me, leave me a comment too or some sort. 

It'd be interesting to hear it from the horse's mouth itself. So everyone have a nice day!

No comments: