Thursday, April 28, 2011

28. Would you rather someone tell you the truth up front but gently, or be lied to to spare your feelings?

Isn't this a huge old debate? 

I know some people would rather be lied to than having their feelings hurt. Makes me wonder about these people who don't mind being lied to. Do they lie too? 

Huh. Good question, don't you think? 

As for me, i'd rather be told the truth. Be it gently or smack-in-the-face truth. Sure, they say the truth hurts but finding out you've been lied to, kinda makes it a little bit more painful. 

I mean, if you don't care about who told you that lie, i guess it's okay but nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the people you thought would never hurt you.

They say treat people the way you want to be treated. I really do not like being lied to, that's why i always tell people what i honestly feel even though it might seemed a little mean at times. 

I feel like it takes too much effort to lie. You have to remember the lie, really. Then it'd be just lies after lies after lies. Don't you people get tired? Do you even remember what you guys say sometimes? 

For me, it's not what it's being said that pisses me off, it's just the act of lying. The lie itself doesn't bother me, it's the fact that someone would actually lie to me, as if i'm not worth the truth. 

Lets just put it this way, if people have the courage to ask you a question seriously, just have the courage to answer back the question honestly. 

Have a nice day, lovelies!

No comments: