Sunday, April 17, 2011

16042011, Saturday

As if going out on Friday isn't enough, i have to have another thing going for me the next day. 

So bear in mind, i slept at 3am on Thursday night (technically already on Friday), woke up at 7am that same day, and was out of the house by 8:30am. I reached home on that day at 11:30pm and with the cold showers and everything, i just couldn't sleep so i pretty much slept at 2:30am that day. 

On Saturday, i got woken up way early, like 11:30am cause Mother and Brother was shouting at each other about God knows what. I am a very light sleeper, even when someone walk past my room, i can still wake up. Imagine the shouting! 

It feels like i was having a hangover. Not that i know how a hangover feels like cause i don't drink, but the room was pretty much spinning. Even when i close my eyes, i could feel the room spinning. Every single noise was a loud thud to me in my head.

So i woke up to take a shower, cause i obviously couldn't go back to sleep with the kind of ruckus that was going on in my house, just outside my bedroom door. After my shower, i had breakfast. Breakfast was a chore. The sun was shining way too brightly and i told my mum close the kitchen window, and she was like, "The weather is pretty gloomy, there is no sun." and she called me a vampire. Haha

I guess i blogged a little bit. Rehan and Sikin then came to my house and brought a long some DVDs. Watched "Dalam Botol" for a bit, but the story was too slow. It's about these two gays, but the movie was pretty boring. 

While changing the DVD to another movie, Linsy came. 

When the four of us get together, you know there's about to be some serious stuff happening. Haha, nah, i'm just kidding. We're just very loud individually, so when were together, we're louder. Linsy and Rehan kept betting against each other about Ant and Dec or something. 

Of course, they googled the right answer and Linsy won so she started tickling Rehan the whole time. I think Linsy's goal was to make Rehan pee in her pants, but it didn't work, cause Rehan was shouting so loud, i had to stop them just in case my neighbours start to wonder what's happening.

I think at one point of time Sikin got tickled by Linsy too. I can't remember what but i think it has something to do with touching each other. Haha yeah, we're perverted that way. 

So got on cam for a little bit. The girls said hello to Phillip, and then chatted for a little bit before i had to go. 

Played Charades and Linsy was the one who had to act out the words. Haha she is the most entertaining person ever. She gets frustrated every time we tried guessing the word and it's totally different from what she was acting out. 

I think they left at around 11:30pm, but we had fun, even though we stayed in. 

Haha, you know, i used to blog about my day in details like this. I'm not sure why i stopped cause i like blogging about my day. I know people don't really like reading about it, but eh, if i have an interesting day then maybe i will do this more often. 

Have a nice day all!

No comments: