Thursday, April 14, 2011

14. When you are stressed, what can you use as an outlet? Why do you think it helps you?

One thing about me is that, i don't really get stressed THAT easily. Of course there will be time when i really just need to run away from things, but that's only because i let things get too far into my head. 

Well, whenever i get stressed, i like to sing. Basically just go Karaoke or just stay in my room, turn up the volume, and just belch it out. I don't mean real singing, just pick a song and then just scream my lungs out. Haha, i guess it does work in a way cause it really releases the tension that builds up within myself. My mind usually clears up after that and then i get to think normally again so i feel much better.

Another way is probably my blog? Though, it's not really that effective cause i don't like to write REALLY personal things on this blog so it just gets my mind off the things for a while, and then i'll think about it again. So yeah, i usually refrain from doing the venting on my blog. Haha so my followers on Twitter might get a taste of my annoying rant most of the time. 

What else do i like to do when i get stressed up?

Oh, i like to spend time with my friends and family. They really make me forget about my problems. Hm, those small ones anyway, the ones that don't even need fixing. Yeah, they seem to know whenever i get a little down cause i'm basically a really cheerful person. 

I like going to the beach too. Just sit and relax and enjoy the breeze and the ambiance. It does work for me cause i think about things whenever i get to be in a peaceful surrounding. It clears up my mind cause you are literally breathing in fresh air so, it's gotta be good right?

Yeah, so that's usually all the things that i do to ensure that my stress level doesn't get too high. I know some of you turn to food, but i usually can't eat whenever i'm nervous or stressed.

So, tell me what you guys do to keep yourselves from getting all stressed up and maybe i'll try it too.  

No comments: