Saturday, April 02, 2011

2. Who are you? In comparison to who you used to be. What made you change?

Well, i wouldn't say my life has any drastic change. It's not really how my life have changed, it's more about my attitude to how i react around people and certain situations.

I used to care a lot what people do to me. I mean, i don't care about what people think about me, just some people who i care about, do something bad to me, i get really upset. I used to think that it's my fault when people treat me badly, so i get really mad at myself.

I'll apologize profusely and if i didn't get to talk to that person to straighten things out, i get really annoyed at myself. 

I used to let people get in my head. I used to let people do bad things to me, emotionally and mentally. 

All these probably because i care too much about how the other person feelthat it's okay for me to feel hurt, just as long as the other person is okay.

Well, this new year, i had a resolution. My resolution is that i should not care about things that doesn't concern me. 

I am also more patient at certain situations and to certain people. I think positive a lot this year, rather than the negativity people surround me with.

What people think of me is their business and how i react to them is my business. I control what i can, and i ignore what i can't. If it doesn't involve me, even better.

I don't let little things upset things upset me anymore so, i'm pretty good emotionally and mentally. I wouldn't say i stopped caring about people cause i still do care about them greatly. 

I have just stopped making people priority if i'm not a priority to them. So yeah, basically mentally and emotionally, i'm controlling myself.

I am also exercising and eating healthily so i feel much much better.

No comments: