Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27. Is there a friend you are worried about? Why do they have you concerned? Do you think they’ll be okay?

Isn't this a sensitive issue for me to bring up cause it's ultimately not about me? It's who i'm worried about and even asked why i'm worried.

I mean, sure the question is directed to me, but i mean, it's really about some other people i'm gonna talk about here. I am not sure if i should answer this question.

I guess i should since i have already accepted this 30 days questions challenge. Who came up with these questions, seriously? I am gonna answer this but i am not gonna mention any names or any particular incident and things like that for obvious reasons. 


People might not like me talking about them in my blog. You know, some people don't like their dirty laundry publicized so i am just gonna talk about some things that i might be worried about, i guess.

Yeah, basically there are a couple of people i am worried about.
I don't know if it's something serious but it could be if they let the things eat them up emotionally.

There are a couple of people i know who have really bad self-esteem issues and they're one of the most beautiful people i know. Not just in terms of looks, but also in their behaviour and mannerisms.

Sure, the attitude could maybe improve a little bit but they're overall very great people to be around with.

I find it really sad that they don't believe in themselves and that they even bring themselves down sometimes which i think is really unhealthy both mentally and emotionally. They just don't have confidence in themselves. It's worrying to see that and i can't do anything about it except remind them that there are a good person.

Also another thing that got me kind of worried is that they feel sad about things that they shouldn't care about. I know that it's a common thing but it's the self-blame that got me feeling really uneasy.

There was a point in time where i used to blame myself for everything that happened and i felt really worthless. I was pretty much in a depressive mood all the time and i didn't smile as much. That's why i tend to feel sorry for the people who does it.

There are really good people and i don't think they should let things around them to affect them that strongly, especially when it's not their fault. They know it's not their fault, but they still blame themselves for it and try to dig at all the things they did wrong. 

I don't know what to do about that cause all i can do is be there for them whenever they need someone to talk and just remind them that they have a good heart and that they shouldn't feel too bad if something wrong happened.

Okay, one more thing that really got me worried is when someone gets really desperate for attention. Wait, desperate could be a strong word but i mean, someone who wants to be in a relationship just because they're lonely. Beautiful girl, good mannerisms and smart but doesn't know what she deserves.

It's hard to talk to her about it cause we don't talk that much anyway. We used to tell each other everything though but i think it's because it's the teenage stage so now she doesn't want to share anything else with me. I sure hope she have supportive friends. 

There are more to be honest, but i don't think i can just sit here and talk about every single thing that worries me and not feel bad about the people i'm talking about. I think they're gonna be alright though cause they are a somewhat strong individual and have amazing friends who got their backs. 

Have a good day, lovelies!

No comments: