Saturday, April 09, 2011

9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Well to be honest, i would like a family. A husband may or may not be in the picture, but i do want kids.

Hm, it really doesn't matter if i'm married or not, and if given the circumstance, i might adopt some kids. Yeah, oh the joy of hearing them laugh and chuckle and cry even. I'm sure it'd be all worth it.

What else do i wanna do? 

I wanna travel. I wanna work very hard, and save and then take some time off just to see the world. I mean, i have been to some countries with beautiful people, beautiful buildings and even cultures, but i haven't been to a lot of places either. 

I think i wanna be like Julia Roberts in "Eat, Pray, Love". Haha yeah, and who knows, maybe fall in love along the way. 

Haha, hopefully i'd get my full DD cups by then. Just kiddng.

So in short, i'd like to travel, maybe fall in love and have a family. There you go. 

What about you guys? Where do YOU see yourself in 10 years? 

No comments: