Monday, April 11, 2011

11. Do you feel protective over someone?

I am a naturally protective person

I think i am very protective over my family and my friends and people i care about, and not just over one person. I mean, when you care about someone, you obviously don't want to see them get hurt or sad about anything. 

Hmm, i get suspicious of people they introduce to me for the first time, but i think that's just being cautious. I am not possessive about my friends or family, just very careful about the people they hang out with.  

If i have my concerns, i would tell them and if things happen that i think is not appropriate, i would confront the person. Not the "if you hurt my friend, i'll kill you, and i know where you live" kind of thing, even though i think i have done that before. Imagine how creepy i looked, haha. Yeah, just try to sit them down and talk about what's happening. 

I think that is what's awesome about my friends. We all have each other's back, and if they think each of us has something to say, they'll let us voice out our opinion. It's pretty important to have friends that you trust to be completely honest with you. 

We are all protective of each other, so i think it kinda worked out great. So yeah i feel protective over the people i love, so if/when they get hurt, they know i have their backs.

No comments: