Tuesday, April 12, 2011

12. If you could trade places with anyone for one week, who would it be and why?

This is like my dream question.

Haha not really but
thinking about whose life i wanna take over for a whole week is exciting. I am actually still currently thinking at the moment. 

For obvious reasons, i wanna trade places with possibly Zacky Vengeance's girlfriend or Bruce Willis's wife. Oh yeah, Bruce Willis's wife is hot, for one, and she's got Bruce Willis. 

If you guys don't know this by now, i am IN LOVE with Bruce Willis. I don't know what happened or when it happened, but it just happened. He's the first celebrity that i have a huge major crush on. I am not kidding, and i was like pre-teens when i start to adore him. It's weird, but he's an awesome actor. Haha

Why Zacky Vengeance? Haha haven't you heard, guitarists finger faster. Haha, i'm kidding. I find Zacky Vengeance pretty sexy, to be honest. A lot of my friends are not crazy about him, until they saw the music video of A7X's calld, "Afterlife", and i was like, "He's still mine, back away!". I knew i saw something in him way before anyone did. 

Ahh, i am not sure if Prince Harry has a girlfriend, but if he does, i wanna trade places with her too. Why? Every girl wanna be a princess, dammit! Haha yeah.

Unless you guys are talking about a real person, that i know in real life. Haha, well, then it would have to be my cousin. Nora Hayes! Why? Simple! She gets to travel! 

Yeah, it's so cool. Plus, she has a huge collection of shoes and bags. DUH. Haha

No comments: