Tuesday, April 12, 2011

50 question tag

Where were you 3 hours ago?
3 hours ago, it was only 9am. I must have been asleep. I think i kept being woken up by texts. Haha

Who are you in love with?
Probably myself. Hahaha hey, they did say, "You need to love yourself first before you love anyone else".

Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not lately. The blue one taste like feet. Haha, nah, probably not. I probably have when i was younger or something, but haven't all kids? I bet it's not eating, you just basically try to bite or put that crayon in your mouth, just cause you were curious. And people start panicking cause, well, they think it's toxic. I'm not sure though, but i think most crayon are non-toxic. Hmm, ah well.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Hm yes, my pink dress with black polka dots, which i sometimes wear as a skirt. Yeah, i love tube dresses, they're so multi-functional. You gotta know how to accessories though. K, sidetracked!

When is the last time you went to the mall?
Hm, probably a week ago, with my mum. I had an intense craving for sushi and since she wasn't working that say, i dragged her with me. She didn't complain, cause i bought her soya bean with grass jelly drink!

Are you wearing socks right now?
Nup, i don't like wearing socks. Unless i'm going jogging or whenever i wear my boots. What else? Or whenever i'm in the kids jungle gym. Haha

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
No, my family doesn't drive, which is sad. I don't even have my license yet, so i'm probably gonna start learning how to drive. Yes, i'm not too old, thank you!

When was the last time you drove out of town?
Refer to my answer above. I cannot drive, so therefore, NEVER. I follow people though, but that doesn't count as me driving. Nyaha

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, not really. Haha i have a sad life. Well, even when my friends and i go out, we don't usually watch movies. It's like a once in a blue moon indulgent or something. We like to talk. A lot. So the movies, well, just whenever we have something we REALLY wanna watch.

Are you hot?
Bahahaha, no, i don't think i am. I don't find myself ugly, but i don't think i am hot All up to the others, i think. Haha

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Luke-warm water. That's my staple now, i can't miss my 2 litres of warm water everyday.

What are you wearing right now?
The brother's army t-shirt and my secondary school p.e shorts.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I don't have a car. Sheesh.

Last food that you ate?
An Indian flat bread, called a prata. It's a great breakfast/supper treat here.

Where were you last week at this time?
In bed, straight up being a pig. Yeah. I have been sleeping really late lately, which is bad, cause i wake up at ridiculous hours in the afternoon. Eugh.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I was tempted, but nope, i resisted!

When is the last time you ran?
Last week? Yeah, we always go at night but it's been raining cats and dogs the past few days. With really creepy continuous thunders and lightnings. *shudders*

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Definitely the MMA, haha but it was only on tele, so yeah.

What is your favorite animal?
Feline family. I like snakes too and bats, so yeah.

Your dream vacation?
Definitely Rome! I've always wanted to go to Rome. Walk around or with a cute Italian boy on his Vespa. Haha going around the country looking at the awesome buildings and experience the culture. Oh, so fun!

Last person's house you were in?
Linsy's parent's house.

Worst injury you've ever had?
For someone as clumsy as me, i don't get injuries that much actually. Sure, bruises and those kinda things, but not to the point that i have to go to the hospital to get stitches. Well, i guess it has to be when i was in secondary school and we were playing netball, i kinda tripped and twisted my ankle, so i couldn't walk. Yeah, that's it, i think.

Have you been in love?
Probably.

Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, of course. I am always missing someone or some people.

Last play you saw?
Probably the school play, which is like, donkey years ago. Haha wasn't that bad.

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
If i tell you my secret, it won't be a secret anymore, wouldn't it? And then i might have to kill you for knowing my secret. Haha. Nah, i don't think i have a secret weapon, i just be myself. I'm just really friendly and very outspoken and outgoing. I laugh a lot, so i don't know. Haha well, i try to be cute sometimes when i'm asking for directions though. Just to the old men, cause Singaporean oldies are perverted that way. If you show them a slight interest, they'll be on their knees trying to get you anything. Ahh, but only when i ask for directions though. Other than that, nothing, i just be myself.

What are your plans for tonight?
Uhh, research a job scope for my interview tomorrow.

Who is the last person you sent a blogger message or comment?
No one. I seldom leaves comment on people's blog.

Next trip you are going to take?
I wanna go back to New Zealand. Haha only because i miss the weather there so so much, and the friendly people. All my friends. Eugh. But i think it could be the US of A with the family.

Ever go to camp?
Uhh yah! Only the best memories, ever! Haha i love camping, i grew up camping and fishing and trekking. I might look as if i'm a major girly girl, but i'm not. I am not afraid of a lot of things. Not the darkness, not the weird sounds the trees make at night and all. I like camping. Haha

Were you an honor roll student in school?
Psssh, no. I'm not a bad student, cause my GPA's one of the highest in school but i'm not THAT good. Haha i wish though. Yup.

What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing, at the moment. I like having to go through the growing process of moving forward. What's the fun in knowing the future anyway?

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No, not at the moment.

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
No.

Where is your best friend?
Where? Probably working? Haha

How is your best friend?
Good? If not, i would know about it.

Do you have a tan?
Yes, from my Tioman trip with the family in February. I hate tan lines, i really do. I avoid the sun as much as possible but it was a beach trip, so i slather on a lot of sun screen. Still tanned! Eugh.

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. Which reminds me, i should turn on my media player! Thanx.

Do you collect anything?
Shoes? Haha i adore shoes. I don't know if i collect anything in particular. Nah, nothing in particular.

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Haha, this is the easiest. My mum and Linsy's mum. Once they meet, everyone's not safe. Haha

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I don't have a car.

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes. But i never drink soda from the can itself, i usually pour it into a glass. I haven't been drinking a lot of soda lately though. Just me and my trusty warm water.

What does your last text message say?
"K dah" - Linsy

Do you like hot sauce?
Yes, i do! Haha i like spicy food. I've always liked spicy food ever since i was a little kid. Then i get this really bad pain in my tummy and we went for a check up and the doctor said there were some wounds in the tummy from the acidity of the chillies, and i think the doctor gave me some pills and told me to stop eating spicy food. I'm okay now, i still like spicy food but i don't have those wounds anymore.

Last time you took a shower?
Last night. Haha i should probably take one soon.

Do you need to do laundry?
Nope, i already done mine. I haven't been going out so the clothes are still clean!

What is your heritage?
Well, the grandparents on my father's side are Indonesian + Malay. And the grandparents on my mother's side are Indonesian + Indian + Chinese + Malay. So yeah, i'm Asian. Haha

Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so? Haha i don't know.

Are you rich?
I don't have a job at the moment, so no, i don't think i am rich. Haha i'm not poor though, i'm average. I am contented with what i have now though. I have a house, i have food to eat, i have clothings. Family, and friends are awesome, so yeah, i'm happy.

What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Playing CSI Crime City on Facebook and trying to sleep. Mhm.

For everyone reading this, if anyone is, i tag all of you! Do it in your blog, or Tumblr or Facebook notes, whatever. Haha have fun!

No comments: